The majority of our websites are built on a Content Management System (CMS). A Content Management System is the collection of procedures used to manage work flow in a collaborative environment. These procedures can be manual or computer-based. The procedures are designed to:
- Allow for a large number of people to contribute to and share stored data
- Control access to data, based on user roles. User roles define what information each user can view or edit
- Aid in easy storage and retrieval of data
- Reduce repetitive duplicate input
- Improve the ease of report writing
- Improve communication between users
Having a CMS based website allows you, the customer, to take control over your website maintenance, without having to pay costly fees for any website updates.
SS Web provides web services that work. Our clients understand the need for innovative solutions in this digital age.